How long until Lendale White complains?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tru Blu

Tru Blu Hit Em Harder

CJ is my favorite Titan but im not gonna lie LW has looked godo the few times he got the ball and should be given more oppurtunities i think you give CJ 18-20 carries a game and LW 7-10

2. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

It really depends on what team we're playing. CJ couldnt get anything going against Pitt and we stuck Lendale out there and he could pound it up the middle for consistent 3-6 yard gains.

But if we're facing a weak D-line, just give it to CJ and let him bounce it to the outside. Lendale doesnt have the speed to change direction consitently and get outside of the tackles...no break away speed, just a pound it in the middle back.

Im a fan of him though and would like him to get some more carries.

3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

sux for lendale but what can u do when the other RB avgs 6+ ypc...

i think we could get him the ball like 7 times a game and it would help CJ out

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Honestly LW can't complain. In the plays he's gotten, i haven't seen anything. He trys to cutback and just looks riduculous. I mean even last year he broke some long runs. He just isn't making the most out of his opportunitys. While Ringer in that NE game looked awesome. Slash and Dash will be next years slogan. Sorry LW but not only are you done here, but this season may even kill you value. But if CHen can get picked up then anything is possible. Oh and by the way i think if ext season ill be uncapped, we will most likely be stuck with him another season. Perhaps he should regain all that weight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar