How long is Jake Lockers leash?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 1, 2014.

?
  1. 1-2

18 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. 2-3

12 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. 4

7 vote(s)
    18.4%
  4. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6 and he's a goner

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Have you forgotten?

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

excellent point The Hammer and it's very true.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

VY was 31-19, what is Locker's Record? Now I am not saying he was great but IMO Locker is worse, has less talent and at the end of the day is worse than VY.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The most popular guy on the team is often the QB who has never seen regular season playing time. There is always that hope he will be another star in the making.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I don't want hope year in and year out, i want PRODUCTION. What have you done for me lately? Locker has done NOTHING, not even have this team above .500 midway through the season!

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I do not see the 6th round rookie coming off a major knee injury as being able to produce. Locker was good when healthy with no run game, terrible pass protection and one WR who was useless. Health is my only concern with Locker.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

what about accuracy from the pocket? The int in the rams game to finnegans numbers didnt bother you? Over throw to britt when we had the ball up by 8 with less than 4 mins to go vs texans ? over throw vs the jags to an INT, one of the worst defenses in the league and failed to get a first down? We moved the ball better with fitz in that game btw, just saying.

8. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Those throws happen to every QB that ever walked the face of the earth. We moved the ball better with Fitz in almost every game, but lost cause he couldnt take care of the ball. Give me 125 passing, no turnovers and a win all day. I was as frustrated as anyone when Jake missed that throw to britt, but it happens. That tackle you speak of, is part of what I love about him, but I will agree, he has to tone that down. I think many are gonna be dissappointed to find that Jakes replacement isnt on this roster.

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

The days of 125 passing yards winning games are over. Teams put points on the board.

10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Dude how many excuses do you want to make up for the guy. He's not that good and teams still focused on CJ even when he was bad cause he still had the one in a million chance to break a long run. Nobody was ever scared of Jake unless he took off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar