How long do you give this franchise til you're tired of waiting?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I'm on board forever, unless we do something dumb and try to get Peyton Manning.

Also, Munchak has a 3 year window to win a playoff game.... If he can't win one in 3 years... I might stop watching football all together until we get a new coaching staff.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm already tired of waiting. But that doesn't mean I'll quit being a fan.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Forever! I couldn't stop being a fan if I tried. My fandom gets stronger and stronger each year, it's weird lol. I'm not passionate about anything as I am about the Titans.

I've legit cried during regular seasons games LOL. I don't even know why! I feel that strongly. That win vs. the Cardinals where we went 99 yards in less than a minute with no timeouts and converted three 4th downs, including the game winning TD toss from Young to Britt with 0 seconds left... Wow.. I feel like you can't make that up lol..That was a crying moment lol..

And when Houston tossed the snap above the holder's head in the last game.. I teared knowing our playoff hopes were still alive lol.

So as you can see, I'm in this for life.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Great answer, I was gonna say that. But I went with forever.

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Hopefully longer than Lions, Jags, Texans, or Browns fans who have never seen their team even in the Super Bowl, let alone lose it.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

really.. i could wait till i die...
    in all honesty, it's just a game... whether we win the superbowl or end up with the worse record, life still goes on.... the only difference is whether or not there will be a titans superbowl memorabilia in the office..

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I just better not die before we win it all.

8. bigdogtitan

bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

The older I get the harder it becomes.I know winning the offseason means nothing,but I do believe that certain free agents who are a perfect fit for what a team needs are worth spending money on.Darren Sproles for instance.Saints had pieces in place and snagged him.I as a fan would hate to continually go 7-9,8-8 every year and be competitave and have cap money every year to spend and not sniff a Super Bowl.If a team drafts in the 20's every year its hard to maintain enough talent.Free agency give teams a chance to better themselves and can be used wisely without overspending.It's not that i wouldn't be a fan, but I would lose interest in watching a team who is below average for whatever reason

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I give the franchise my life unless they ever move (which I'd bet a whole lot that it won't be in my lifetime.)

A coaching staff is different. I can understand the Bucs firing Morris after a total team collapse. Given our current team, I want to see some playoff wins or division championships in the next 2 years or it'll be time to rethink Munch.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

My memory of sports starts sometime in the mid to late 80's. I have never rooted for a team that has won at anything.

I almost fear that it will be a "Now what?" kind of feeling if my team ever wins. I hope I get to find out...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar