how is rustin' not on this list?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I get made fun of often for being a Titans fan. People laugh and ask if they are a real team etc....This crap has to stop.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Ruston sitting at home laughing and counting his money.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

I take this back.

The Sith of our fanbase and their next level talent analysis apparently thought selecting Mariota was a difficult choice and a massive gamble.

Praise to Ruston for seeing that Mettenbackup was a turd in human form and drafting the QB we need.

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

People like that tend to be bandwagoners. Any true fan regardless of their team will understand the struggle of being a bad team, and the process of the team getting better. Or they're just ******* pit,sea,dal,ne,den,indy,hou fans. Oak fans are too football stupid to be listed.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. 615nick

615nick Starter

It's going to get harder to watch games next year if he's still here. We need a pres, gm and hc this ****ing offseason. We've got to quit sticking with broken parts.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. JBC

JBC Starter

I hope they pick a new team president first, then let him decide what to do about Webster and a new head coach. I thought it was odd that Webster wasn't on the list myself. Makes one wonder what a gm has to do to make the list.

7. kenny

kenny Starter

Webster is not on this list because we have no leadership at the head of this team. We have an over the hill CEO who admittedly knows little about football and believes our next full time CEO should be the same way.

If we had a real Football mind leading this team Webster, the players, and the fans would know what is going on with this team. Keeping us shut out only hurts the entire organization. Fans and players not knowing IF this team cares enough to make the changes that must be made; only puts doubts and increases a lack of confidence in the organization.

I am not a GM, CEO, or HC. I am a fan. I have no belief in this team at this point. If this team does not fire Webster it only proves that the CEO & Owners of this team only care about money. If they do not speak really soon & do fire Webster I will still have a very hard time believing anything they say. Keeping us in the dark only shows a lack of confidence in what they are doing.

A lack of action shows a down right disregard for the fans of this team. We have stuck it out through WAY TOO MANY very bad seasons... We have watched way too many teams perform with no direction & no identity.

This team & these owners owe us better. If Webster is not fired we should protest outside the entrance of BSP.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I think it gets done. The first rumor of his demise was let out a couple of weeks ago. Usually where there is smoke there is some fire. Just give it time. I still think they have held on to him for more of the administrative part of the job and perhaps to help put together a list of coaches for the CEO and Owner. I don't believe he will be back.

9. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

He's not on the hot seat because there is no one above him that will hold him accountable. For all practical purposes.. Ruston is as high as it goes in this organization.

We have no ownership.. none.. there's nothing up there. Just tumbleweeds and crickets

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

They fired Whisenhunt a year and half into a $25 million guaranteed contract. I don't think they only care about money, otherwise that dingus would still be here ****ing up instead of his lackeys.

I'm 99.9% certain Webster is gone. That first press conference where he wasn't allowed to say word was telling and I've seen reports saying Ruston is pretty much as good as gone.

Not every owner is gonna be like Mark Cuban or Jim Irsay and speak their mind every week. Even if it was about the money, they know the fans are already pissed or apathetic and if they don't clean house, they're gonna lose money.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar