How good would Britt and D Williams be with a real QB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Lets say we had someone like Matt Ryan or Sam Brafford to throw to these guys.

Would Britt make the pro bowl? Would him and Williams reak havoc on secondary's? I hope these 2 guys dont have to spend the good part of their careers on a team that has QB issues season after season after season. The QB problem needs to be nipped in the bud by 2011. Time is a wasting.

Britt and Williams would be monsters with a good QB who can get them the ball. I'm dreaming of a Top 5 QB!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Britt is going to explode next season

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The question is, how would they be with a real coach?

We do have a real QB in Vince Young.

Who is your dream QB?

4. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

as long as Kevin Kolb is our QB, I'll agree with you

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

What's so good about Kevin Kolb? Can you tell me what makes him so great? How many times have you seen this guy play in the NFL?

Tick tick tick!

So many questions, and not enough answers.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Britt might have made the Pro Bowl if he had not been injured anyways. What a pleasant surprise he has been so far.

I am hoping we find a way to get these guys involved next season. This offense has a ton of potential that is getting held back.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i dont know, but i would love to draft one early and hope he can be a long term franchise qb. VY isnt the answer, he isnt smart enough and cannot thread the needle and you cant count on him to play all 16/18 games.

Someone like Matt Ryan would be ideal, Falcons have already let Ryan start calling plays in the redzone cause he is so good at it. i would like a QB that averages 230-280 yards a game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Really? You want a QB to throw for 280 yards a game? I always liked my QB's to throw for 40 max...

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

For the life of me I can't figure out why so many people are crazy about Kolb. He's a slightly above-average QB. That's it. Just look at his stats if you don't believe me. And you can't say the guy has a lack of weapons or anything. The Eagles offense is as stacked with playmakers as any in the league.

And I agree Britt will explode next year, regardless of who is playing QB.

10. Ai2Ai

Ai2Ai Starter

If they let Vince throw enough he'd get 230-280 yards a game..

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar