How far do you think the Titans can go in the playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by steelharley, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RPD

RPD Starter

Hard to say. We've seen them beat good teams, give even better teams a fit, and get blown out. Who are they, anyway? Do they even know? They say the right things in interviews, but do they actually believe it? I'm not so sure. They probably did until the last three weeks. Honestly, they should have won that game against the Rams. The refs called a bad game (and that's not something I normally use as an excuse, because that's what it usually is). What was that time out business? Nobody called a time-out. That should have been Titans ball.

Anyway, they lost. I don't know. If they do make it in I wouldn't be surprised to see them go all the way or pull a one and done. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, about this team would surprise me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I would be extremely surprised to see this team go all the way. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them get crushed in their first game.

Rooting for them to get the trophy, not expecting.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

As long as the Steelers lose at some point, I'm fine.

• High Five High Five x 6
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Yep. F those mfing steelers.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

F the Stoolers

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not that I subscribe to the refs costing us games stuff but there was the onside fiasco, the false start and there was a blatant hold in the endzone which should have given us a safety.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Meh, you guys almost lost to the Cardinals in 2008 who went 7 - 3 to 9 - 7 and somehow made the Superbowl.

Not saying this will happen with us, but once you're in who knows what happens.

8. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

where ever we travel for wildcard... likely JAX

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Steelers won't beat the Patriots or even Chiefs.

They can beat any other team in the AFC though.

10. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

wouldn't be shocked if the Steelers slip in the divisional with your lead twerker out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar