How does LeVeon Bell's 3 game suspension affect his draft stock?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

That or the fact I never have missed playoffs in each of my 3 leagues since we started in 2010

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Cause you play chumps.

I like how a few posts ago it's been 7 consecutive years... now it's since 2010...

Sounds about what I expected.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You can't go by the drafting philosophy of BPA in FF. That will get you in trouble. If he is missing 3 games this season, at the start, I personally wouldn't draft him until the third round.

You would miss out on guys like Megatron, Antonio Brown, Lynch, Charles, etc. by taking Bell. He is not worth that kind of sacrifice IMO.

4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

I talked with my fantasy league pals(non-ppr) and they told me they still consider him the number one pick because of how many all-purpose yards he puts up. Last year he had 2,000+ total yards. They say even with 3 games out they think they can draft well enough to compensate for the first 3 games and then he will be a solid RB1 when he's back.

Personally I think that is a load of $#!+ and he should drop to round 2. But my friends that said this are also idiot Steelers fans so what do they know...

But then there is this...
    Le'Veon Bell stays in fantasy first round despite ban - NFL.com

5. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

Sorry I didn't remember how many years I've played fantasy football in 3 leagues, not like I keep track and the 2 year difference from 5 to 7 is that big. I looked at my fantasy profile and let ya know. NEVER MISSED PLAYOFFS BRO!!! SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE MAD

6. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

its okay if you dont make playoffs every year in every league, not many people are as good at me at ff

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

People for some odd reason love to hate on winners here, if you're as good as claimed I surly wouldn't give a crap what people say, they'll find out in the Titan Cup if you decided to join

8. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

Sounds about right, its like because hes not winning mad what I say must be bull**** or I'm in leagues with monkeys..never think maybe I am just great at it? What site you guys use?

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

How about a cash side bet on how L.Bell produces in fantasy this year?

I just gave my opinion and you had to flex those huge fantasy football muscles where you can't remember how long you've been in leagues, can't make a spreadsheet to keep any type of records, and need to wait to check your yahoo profile yo! Straight internet badass. **** I'll draft Bell 1st overall now!

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  10. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

why the hell would I keep a spreadsheet for fantasy football?! LOL Thats overkill my man. I have my player profile to keep those records for me, duhhh. 5 years, 3 leagues have YET to miss playoffs. Thats all the muscle I neeed to flex. Why you gotta be sour?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar