How does LeVeon Bell's 3 game suspension affect his draft stock?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

Congrats! Let me buy a titans jacket. I never said mariota will blow I just don't think its worth the time trying to get him ready to win in the pocket when we have a qb that plays in that style already. Plus if you read what I said 70 yards and a td isn't hard to get, all you need from a super late round flier for 3 weeks. If you draft right you wont even need williams, just adding to the FACT that bell is still worth a first round pickkk

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mett is slow to throw, he requires so much space to operate. I'm not saying he can't be a good NFL QB, I'm just saying Mariota will be better.

I'm not a millionaire yet but it's in the cards..

3. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

I read something where it said his release was just as quick as top qbs, but im at work so I cant research that right now. I'm sure mariota will be better but I just don't think hes a good fit for the TITANS. Also, since I live in CT ill buy a jacket and rep it for ya

4. JCBRAVE

you wouldn't be the first to buy one of my jackets from here, Ill get you a great price

5. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

get me a link brooo

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Since he will play in only 9 of 13 regular season fantasy football games, I wouldn't select him in the first round anymore. That's giving up a lot of potential points.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wouldn't draft him. Let someone else pick a guy he's not going to get value out of and you can pick 2 players of better value ahead.

DeAngelo used to be a beast but has been hamstrung by Stewart and injuries. He's still a career 4.8ypc back with not as much tread as the typical 8 year RB. He'll be good enough for 3 games.

JC is about as much of a millionaire as I am a movie star.

Alex secretly loves transformers.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  8. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

Its how you finish that matters. I started 1-5 last year, won 6 of my last 7 making me 7-6 and in the playoffs with the 4th seed...ended up winning it all. Thats 9 out of my last 10...so I could live with not having him for 3 games

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You better hit on the rest of your picks then. Completely whiffing on your first round pick can be debilitating.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

Absolutely. Jamaal Charles was crippling my team in the early weeks last year, opened one of my FF seasons 0-2 because of him being my top choice then getting hurt. Luckily I also had Antonio Brown and Jordy Nelson to keep me alive all year but yea missing on your top pick can be extremely costly if your others aren't top shelf picks them self..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar