How Do You Think The Titans Offense Will Do In 2011

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I don't think our defense will be as good, but I think it could be equally effective. I think our defense might be just as good at causing TO's. If so, then I think we'll be a really good team as a whole. The reason I think that is because I believe our offense will be much better than the '08 offense. If people remember, our offense was mediocre at best that year.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Our defense will be better than last years. And at the beginning of the season, our D was great. As long as we get off the field on 3rd down and the Offense gives them time to rest, we'll be good. It's pretty simple

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Hopefully Hawkins,Williams and Mariani will all step up at WR.

Now its Cook's time to show what he can do.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I was right once again.

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I'm liking the 2011 offense we have much better than the 2010 edition.Anyone here think Kerry Collins would've had back to back 300 yard games and keep the offense on the field? Best thing that ever happened was Collins leaving as QB and us picking up a good veteran QB.Collins was a big reason we sucked on offense the past few years and he is doing the same thing in Indy that he did here and thats play horrible.Its no coincidence that since we have someone other than Collins at QB that we now have a capable offense.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jesse no, it looks like you were wrong yet again lol. Nice try though.

I know 2 people on this site who have been saying since day-1, that we'd be better than anyone expects. CJtheBeast was one, and someone else I know whose name rhymes with KPSlave.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

how'd that work out in week 1, and list the people who did not think the O would be better without kfc?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar