How Do You Think The Titans Offense Will Do In 2011

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Why not? Over the past 5 years we've had an idiot head coach who never had KB as our #1 receiver and had Cook playing #3 TE behind Craig Stevens. Now we have a legit #1 QB, and a whole new coaching staff. Our OLine is intact from last year, which is ALWAYS good news. Continuity is the best thing an offensive line can have.

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Forgot Cook earlier but definitely with Cook,Britt,CJ and a better QB than we have had in yours plus our O line looks like it is in good shape.We have a new head coach that might not be as conservative and we can take the handcuffs off the offense and we just might have something special.

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Better then last season but not good enough to make the playoffs.
    I want to see a lot Cook that's the only thing I want to see.

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I think we'll be pretty good. We've got some great players, and even without CJ I think we could have a solid ground game with Ringer and Harper.

5. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I admire your attitude, and agree with most of what you stated.... I'm not feeling confident that Williams is going to be much help based on what I've seen this preseason, although I hope I'm wrong.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Williams was truly awful last night.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

jeez... one bad game and you're ready to throw him under the bus... and not just DWill but everyone on the team... y'all expect way too much out of players... DWill stated that it was a bad game and it has never happened before and that he'll go back to tape and fix it... have a little more faith in your players..

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I thought for sure this would be the point where Williams was going to breakout and make an impression.Might be wrong but we could've signed another veteran wide receiver to help our offense.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm hovering around the 20th ranked offense, I think we'll have some games where we will blow up but otherwise I think they'll need a season to get it together.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Uh, I only mentioned the one game he admits was bad. How is that throwing him under the bus?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar