How do you think the Cowboys feel about the Cardinals?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

If the Cardinals post an 8 win record (8-8) how do you think the Cowboys, a nine win team would feel about that? Would they take it better than the Vikings or the Bears who both are 9 win teams as well and have not clinched. Or the Bucs who are just S.O.L. I mean "WOW!". They've (Cardinals) clinched and are playing not to have a .500 record. It leaves the Bears, Vikings , or Bucs just fuming... But I promise you it won't even come close to the media meltdown that will come out of big d. It's just a feeling I have.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

im sick of hearing about Dallas, just win you think it's over 3 damn teams lose t0 keep the Dallas fire burning.

Get ready for another Cowboy/Favre offseason.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

pshaw.. How do you think they feel?? Hurt... angry... betrayed... :hmm:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if dallas had invested in a backup QB who could throw the ball more than 5 yards they wouldn't be in this mess.

they have no one to blame but themselves

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

True, Dallas is a fun conversation piece, and they have all the talent in the world. To bad they have a D Bag for an owner.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I think this is going to be the first year ever that would serve as a good argument against division winners being awarded playoff spots. This year, in both conferences you are going to have weak West division teams (San Diego, Denver, Arizona) getting in over teams with winning records, some with as many as 11 wins. I can't imagine being a fan of a team that won 11 games and didn't get a shot in the playoffs. I'd go beserk.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Same will be said of the two AFC East teams who miss out over San Diego/Denver.

If it's New England and Dallas missing out (how great will it be!) ESPN will be all over the injustice of it all.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Short story time. When I was a youngster, me and my uncles and grandpa went to a Cowboys game on Thanksgiving. Turned out to be The Bounty Bowl http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bounty_Bowl

My uncle told me a story tonight that I didn't know. As a big Tom Landry fan, he hated the D Bag for how he ousted coach Landry. In the stands before that game, Jones was walking around shaking hands with fans. As he was coming our way, my uncle was staring him down giving him the biggest eat-****-and-die look he could manage. He said Jones saw him as he got closer, his smile started to fade, and he just avoided our little family crowd :ha:

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Agree, but your main objective before the season starts is to when your division regardless of whos in it. A team like the Patriots has a shot of going 11-5 and not making the playoffs. Now i'd be pissed if i was fan but they have no one else to blame but themselves. They had chances to close out a few games and distant themselves in the division and couldnt do it. Now I'm sure all these teams that could finish 10-6 or 11-5 and miss the playoffs, could go back and pick out a few plays or games that they wish they either won or did differently.

Stat Since the move to a 16-game schedule in 1978 -- and not counting strike years -- just two other teams have made the Super Bowl with a record worse than 11-5: the 1979 Los Angeles Rams (9-7) and the 1988 San Francisco 49ers (10-6). (The 49ers are the worst regular-season team ever to win the Super Bowl.)

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The cards beat the boys this year so they have nothing to complain about. What are they going to say those guys suck and shouldn't have made it? They lost to them!

Nice trade for roy williams. 17 catches in 9 games.

Cowboys have always sucked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar