How do you Expect the 45 man active roster to look on opening day?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEsports

JEsports Practice Squad

I believe the new rules state a 46 man active roster .. so each of you get to throw darts at one more player.

2. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

No, but it would be cool, maybe i could get tickets,actually i'm a Razorback fan, heck i remember when Coach Rocker/Sheppard/D.Williams were all Razorbacks,.... before Williams went to USC, Sheppard was a terror at Arkansas, and he was recruited out of high school by Tracy Rocker, he's going to push somebody really hard and he's more polished than the rookies, plus he's only 23.

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

That's pretty cool. My buddy from work is an Arkansas alum, and that's all he ever talks about lol. I hope Sheppard can push for a spot. The more good players the better.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Figured I would bump this up... read an article(s) on CBSSports. They were predicting the Titans 53 man roster, here's what they think:

QB: Hass, Locker, Smith
    RB: CJ2K, Ringer, Harper, Johnson
    FB: Hall
    WR: Britt, Washington, Williams Hawkins, Mariani, Curtis
    TE: Cook, Stevens, Graham
    OL: Roos, Harris, Amano, Scott, Stewart, Velasco, Otto, Durand, Terry
    DL: JasonJones, Morgan, Ford, Ball, Egboh, Smith, Casey, Klug, Marks
    LB: Ayers, Ruud, Spoon, McRath, McCarthy, Curran
    DB: Finnegan, McCourty, Verner, Walker, Campbell, Griffin, Babineaux, Smith, Fuller
    ST: Bironas, Kern, Amato

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/tag/Titans Getting to 53

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Egboh over Hayes? - Egboh will go to PS imo.

And I dont think Hope is gone, he might as well get restructured.

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I'm pretty sure Gage will make the team much likes him for some reason.

7. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

This is how I think it goes

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I think that is pretty close.

I feel bad for Curtis, though....comes off of a major health scare and surgery, then breaks his pinky finger in his audition. Too bad.....

I am really pulling for Campbell to not only make the team, but hopefully start getting groomed to be a safety in this league.

9. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I hope he makes the roster, he has the size, speed, and SOOO MUCH RAW TALENT. he can be something.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Campbell is who I've been rooting for this off season. When I heard about his background I really started pulling for him. I'm hoping he can make the transition to safety as well. His size and speed could make him a premier player in the league. His football instincts def seem to be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar