How do I high five a post?

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by pettso, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pettso

pettso Starter

This is probably a retarded question and a half, but I have no clue how to do it... lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan The Reigning, Defending, Undisputed Beav Champion

You must have 50 posts before you can. Once you hit 50, a high five button will appear in the bottom right of each post (next to quote, multi-quote, quick reply)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. pettso

pettso Starter

Makes sense... I was trying to decide whether I was retarded or it was something like that.

4. aburrow

aburrow Camp Fodder

hahaha me 2 i was trying to highfive one day and for the life of me i could not find the button anywhere. I thought i was totally retarded that day.

5. BlackJackMaker

BlackJackMaker Camp Fodder

me too, for now we shall just smack the screen when something worthy graces it.

6. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR Starter

I guess until now I was in the same boat as the rest of you guys..... I'm just glad someone asked!

7. leon2245

leon2245 Camp Fodder

what did i do wrong when i made a post in a thread, and my post appeared in the middle of the thread on p. 3, instead of at the end of p. 5, where it should belong sequentially.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Unless you edited one you had previously posted, I don't think it is possible to reply to a post and it appear anywhere else but as the last one.

Can you give me the url to the post so I can check it out?

9. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I did that once, and lets say I bought a new screen...

10. Coov

Coov Starter

When I hit 50 posts can I high five someone high five'ing?

...sorry.... just trying to get to 50. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar