How did my Boy Pacman Jones look today?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Raider9175, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hes amazing except when he bites on plays and fumbles the punts, but i think those were just some game jitters and trying to make a big play cause we needed em by the time he started jumping the routes

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I don't think anything Pacman did today could be called "amazing".

Still waiting on his first NFL Int...

3. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

He's coming into his own on pass coverage and sticking his head in on run support. You have to be excited when the guy gets a return cuz he can take it to the house anytime.....
    He had good coverage on a lot of plays but pass was in the right spot.

He's the highlight of our secondary as far as I'm concerned....we could bench the other 3 right now and it wouldn't bother me....

4. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

We expect Pro Bowl level performances from Pac due to his Pro Bowl talent. But he's still young. He's had only one real training camp, and one season of playing time. He came out a year early, so he's still got some work to do.

But you can't coach heart and that man is all heart. I love Pac on the field, and I hope to feel the same way about him off the field some day too.

You can tell he cares about playing football, something I'm not sure that Collins or Volek do.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

thats a little harsh when it coms to hope. i think he played really well. he gave up the td, but that was PERFECTLY placed.

6. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

i thought pac and hope were alright that td ball on hope, it was really all he could do without a penalty, and i also thought they were both tough at the line of scrimmage, hope was always right in there and pac made a few nice tackles.....pac did however get turned around and couldnt recover fast enough on acouple plays but wasnt too bad, as for hill/thompson, im not gonna bother commenting

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Hill did horrible today, as well as Pacman, but our whole defense did bad. And to asnwer that guy's questions again: We do not have the best CB duo in the league.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

gotta love how Adam Jones defended the between the 20s fades he was in the perfect spots to allow the 6+ foot recievers the catch. One thing is for sure ya just can't coach short and Jones is 100% short.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yes. I'm all about Pac- but honestly he should have at least 3 pics by now for what we he cost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar