How did my Boy Pacman Jones look today?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Raider9175, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Everyone knows Ive been Pac Man Jones biggest critic . Didn't see the game today and want to know how he looked today. Thanks.

2. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Bad.

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

The pass defense as a whole looked terrible.

4. IndyTitan

IndyTitan So Peter...

Several times, I thought PacMan had decent coverage. However, Pennington was Pro Bowl caliber today putting the ball in the right places.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Average punt returns, fumbled and nearly lost one.
    Penningtons throws looked so good because the secondary was a step behind the recievers.

6. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

pacman did alright.. there was a lot of times were he was playing really aggresive and bit on a lot of plays

7. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

This guy doesn't seem to be panning out so far, considering he was a # 5 overall.

8. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

pacman played his freakin' tail off. every play was not as good as you would like but I loved his attitude. he is improving. nasty little dude on run support.

Pennington showed out. He's tha man.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Very nasty on run support. He's a good little booger sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar