How Bout' Verner?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Tied for league best 4 INTs this year. He has been lights out.

I had my doubts when he was in open competition this year, but has held his own and more.

Here's to hoping he can keep it up!

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

we wont be able to afford verner after this year....maybe we can extend him now. imo shoulda dome that before we extended j mac....but whateves. verners gonna command top 5 cb money cuz he is a top 5 cb

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Top 5 CB? Wow bro youre trippin.

He's really good, but he wont command top 5 CB money, no freaking way.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The fella just continues to make plays. He has now completely separated himself from Tommie Campbell. Hopefully he can create a turnover next Sunday.

5. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Not top 5 cb. He's improved a lot and he's playing damn good football right now. If he keeps playing like this we can't lose him. Amazing what happens when you bring in Greg and start blitzing :)

6. 520

ok and what about how he is the highest rated cb and qbs have the worst qbr rating against him than any other corner...or at least I read that somewhere before he had 3 turnovers vs geno and co.

you just mad hes totally 100 percent outplaying mccourty

someone out there will give him top 5 cb money.

MATT RYAN and JOE FLACCO are 2 of the top paid qbs in the league...think there in the top 5 of qbs? maybe ryan is

name 5 cbs playing better than vern is right now

haden...Peterson...Sherman...

maybe those 3 maybe

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There's probably 20 CB's Id rather have than Verner, he's not top 5 anything, if he lands a mega contract off these 4 games, good for him, but I don't see him sustaining this level of play all year.

8. 520

lol 20 really

name them
    now

or take it back

• High Five High Five x 5
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, you're being a homer. Claiming Verner is a top 5 CB is insane. Maybe at this very moment he's top 5, but overall he's nowhere near that.

That said, we need to keep him on this team long-term. Letting him go would be unforgivable.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Changed my avatar to Verner. In fact, when I was in Nashville I went all over the place trying to find a Verner jersey before the home opener, but no luck (you'd think in Nashville this wouldn't be a hard thing to find...).

Anyways, go Verner!!!!!! Hope he stays with the team, because I do intend to buy a jersey of his before too long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar