How 'Bout Them Buckeyes?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BigRed3, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

THe same way VT magically jumped them despite the fact they have the same record and LSU beat them by 40.

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

BC college got beat by Florida state at home. Florida state got killed by Florida. LSU beat Florida. LSU beat VT by 39. Sorry, there is no argument in the world to say VT deserves it over LSU.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

So, you think LSU deserves a THIRD chance to blow the National Championship? Hell, give it to USC I don't care.

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Well ya give it to USC over VT. Im sorry, but beating BC isnt impressive. Getting blown out by LSU isnt impressive. Are you honestly going to try and convince me that VT deserves to be in the title game over a team who won their conference, has the same record, and beat VT by almost 40? Im sorry, thats an argument you arent winning.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. It's just that right now, looking at the BCS standings, the highest ranked team that WON their conference championship is Virginia Tech. That's all i'm saying. I'm not saying that they deserve it over anybody else. But I do think that LSU shouldn't get another shot at it. I would really like to see Georgia in there, but I just don't see how you let a team that didn't even make it to their conference championship game into the National Championship.

6. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Its going to be USC, GA, or LSU. VT doesnt have a chance. They are a really good program with good teams year in and year out. But there is no way they deserve to be there over a team that beat them by 40, won their conference, and has the same record. But regardless, they dont have a shot anyway.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Okay Ms Cleo.

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Wait and see. One, Nebraska was in the championship game several years ago despite not winning their conference, that isnt a requirement. So jumping teams is irrelevant to your argument. Two, you cant tell me they deserve it over LSU. But, if you dont think LSU deserves to jump them, then you cant logically argue they deserve to jump Georgia.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

man what a season

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Georgia didn't even win even their own conference!!!!! How the heck can you justify putting a team in the NC that can't even win their own conference?!?!?!

You keep bringing up VT losing to LSU. Well what about Georgia losing to UT?! The two teams that actually deserve a shot are Va Tech & maybe USC. I'd like to put GA in there but they didn't even win the SEC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar