How about this GIANT stupid comment...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Mex#1TitanFan, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What do you think about the stupid comment made by Giants "only punch it in" running back Brandon Jacobs...

"It hurts, man," he said. "Any loss hurts, but this particular one to a team we should have beat the (expletive) out of — this one hurts more."

And why should the Giants have beaten the (expletive) out of the Titans?

"Because they suck," he said. "That's why."

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061127/SPORTS01/611270347/1027

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

In your face pal!!!

What a jerk!

That seems to be the main spin on this game; how the giants screwed up more than vince young played great. The guys on all three stations spun it that way and sharpe and collinsworth bashed coughlin as if he was the reason 2 of his players gave up on plays.

Both giant defensive ends were out. Both starting corners were out. Other key players were out or less than 100%. That's a major reason they are struggling along with the fact eli isn't peyton. The giants are over rated based on the defense and eli but eli isn't an elite QB and the defense is depleted with injuries..

The bottom line is that the titans have improved to average and the giants are only average now so you expect a close game and it was our QB who made the big plays and their players who quit.

3. Shame, he really played well yesterday, like the starting running back I think he will become, and he comes out and says we suck as a team, nothing about how well we have played in the last 6 weeks, blommin heck...

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I love it. We got under his skin & many others too.

When Coughlin has the tape burned into them in the Monday meeting he'll have it rammed down his throat just how much he & his buddies suck as opposed to the Titans.

5. 2 turnovers for short TD's given to the Giants.

redzone visit and Titans go for it on 4th down and a missed FG. this game could have gone even better for the Titans. i actually liked how it turned out, much more exciting.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

If:

Titans = suck

Giants < SUCK!!!

Playoff hopes > SUCK

Therefor:

Titans - Giants = End of Playoff hopes

7. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

Though flawed I love your logic :ha:

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

yeah i was trying to make it work but wanted to get the playoff burn in. :)

9. zackmann

zackmann Guest

one of the recaps of the game followed up that quote with more...

after saying that, Gabril Wilson told Jacobs to be quiet b/c if they suck, we also suck...

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

nice...

if only calclus was so easy!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar