Smack Houston, you have a problem (Schaub)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

So do you want us to stay or leave?

2 weeks ago y'all were b!tching and moaning for Texan fan to go back to our board. Lol.

Great win last week against Div 1AA Southeast NY state.

I know i know. Schuab suxs. Schuab blows. Schuab blah blah blah. We know. Nothing new. But he beat the titans. Lol. Ouch!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You need to drag your sorry 2-2 ass back to your board before we throw you out.

Sorry ass .500 teams coming in here talking trash lol

#fuqThat

3. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We wanted to make things interesting and allow you guys to get cocky at 2-0. It worked.

Remember all those years of 8-8? They're back! All it took was the division improving. You guys only did well the past few years because this division sucked butt. Don't even claim otherwise because every time you guys faced a good team you were embarrassingly slaughtered. I enjoyed how two of those games were primetime. Excellent.

5. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

Your team is in the same situation.

You do realize it's only week 5. Lol.

Beating the jets with a rookie QB. Baby steps I guess. Enjoy that 3rd place schedule. Lol

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Have fun in SF. Early prediction: Niners 31 Texans 20... but it's gotta be worse than that. I'm just playing it safe.

7. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

Your boy RSB called us out so I obliged.

3-1 feasting on the dregs of the NFL. Lol. Super Bowl here they come.

Texans are on a 2 game losing streak, and know exactly who to blame. As opposed to titan fan. Just blame the refs. Lol

8. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

Let me put it this way. I'm starting Hoyer instead of Schuab on 1 of my FF teams. :-( Ouch.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

refs have been holding us back all year, but it doesn't matter, we're too good

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

You know, I'd really get to hate you texans fans, if your team wasn't a completely irrelevant blip n the map. You went a decade without sniffing the playoffs, got in a couple of years because everyone else was rebuilding, and will soon go back to being a pathetic afterthought.

We are going to destroy you in our house in week 17. End your playoff hopes, and brief shining moment atop the division. From now on, you will be third in the division, fighting the hapless jags for a ticket out of the cellar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar