Smack Houston, you have a problem (Schaub)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

The schedule really isnt that favorable. 2 against Colts, @ KC, @ Arizona, Denver, New England and the Titans in Nashville to close it out. Thats 7 tough games left. They could lose 10 games if it all falls apart. I dont expect that but I do expect 8-8 at best.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

speaking of schedules the AFCS is the Titans. Got 2 against the princess ponies of the north and that will be enough too take the division

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

oh god.

our bronie boy better not be playing.....hell lose on purpose for his lil ponys

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

aren't all schaubs pick 6s the same exact play pretty much lol HEYCOACH CALL THAT AGAIN

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Haven't seen the game, but Twitter says they're all out-routes which the DB has no problem jumping. They know the play is coming.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Yah they are and I am sure everyone saw it coming to. We got our pick 6 off that play. Jaws said their play calling is predictable and some cow heads are gonna roll soon I think.

7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Its a staple of that Kubiak offense. He needs that play. It is th reason he keeps running it. Its the Texans version of the Titans running CJ up the middle. After a while the NFL will figure it out and know its coming. You have to adjust.

NFL coaches are hard headed. They want to prove they can do something. Kubiak probably want MS to complete that pass and show him that its all ok. OOPS.

I hope the Texans have Schaub on suicide watch.

Texans fan cant comprehend that their team just isnt very good. They think they have allllllllll this talent and should be beating everyone.

Another thing that makes me happy is the Ed Reed signing. Yea, he looks real good. How are his ball hawking skills working out for you?

This is a joke of a franchise thats has been lucky for a couple of years.

JJ Watt will be GONE after the 2014 season. He will go get huge money from another team.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This was Houston fans all night

[​IMG]

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Kubiak will be looking for a new job come this off season if not sooner the way they played last night. Schaub was their best bet to make a run, yates has little experience and no chance to take them to playoffs. Loose Loose for the cows imo which makes me very happy :)

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

If the Texans and their fans werent so arrogant and delusional I would actually feel bad for them.

But I dont and wont.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar