Houston or Indy?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Did I say how bad this thread really is?

Its so bad it makes this bra look like a good idea

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Look, I am normally one of the most optimistic people about the Titans. Last year I held out hope for the last possible second until we were officially eliminated from the playoffs. I looked up every possible scenario that could get my Titans in.

But, this year is the lowest my moral for the Titans has ever been. Maybe the year we started 0-6 it was lower, but not much.

I think the Titans can turn it around in a couple of years, but I don't see this year's team heading in any positive direction

We have played 6 games. 4 of them were humiliating losses. 1 win that felt like a loss, and 1 win against a team that was playing about half of its starters.

I would love for you to show me some positives to change my mind.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I wish nothing good for that franchise in Houston. After going to the games there almost every year for the past 8 years, I hope that fan base never has a reason to cheer.

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

We don't have to, the players have been doing a good enough job of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar