Houston or Indy?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

3 words. F*** the colts!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

At least the Colts franchise has won something. Texan fan acts like they are the jewel of the NFL when except for 2 seasons they have been a doormat. I dont like Texan fan. They are arrogant with not reason to be and they act like the division is theirs. Crazy.. I have to go Colts if made to choose.

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I would rather see the Colts. I ****ing hate the Texans and JJ Watt.

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Maybe its just because I live in Indy and I have to hear about them all the time ... but the fans are still pretty arrogant and annoying right now

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

As a current Wisconsin resident (JJ Watt grew up about 20 miles from where I live now and played college ball at Wisconsin) I think that you would have a different attitude about Watt if he was a Titan.

Rest of the Cows can go to the meat processor though...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im a huge fan of JJ Watt's game, thats hands down the most disruptive man in football, you have to respect that if youre a true football fan.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I get the 'he's a divisional rivals player so by default I hate him sentiment' but for me, if you're a fan of football how can you not like to watch him play.

He's a game changer. best defensive line man I've seen since Reggie white. I thought that he wasn't worth the new contract that the Texans gave him but I've changed my opinion. He makes everyone around him better.

He made a smart move re-signing with Houston for mega money over 2014-2015. After that he could demand a trade if the Texans still suck.Houston would get value for him without killing themselves with dead money and his contract from 2016 onwards should put teams of trading for him.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I am admittedly a fake football fan, but Watt is a monster. I lament everyday the Locker pick over him.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Where's the option for 'Delete this thread'?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I cant believe we have a "Titans" fan here telling us he wants to see the not Titans win the division.. :stunned:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar