House of Cards

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RavensShallBurn, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Any fans?

I just finished it... Loved it.

It started out a bit slow and I thought Spacey's dialogue directed at the camera (audience) was a bit cheesy, but as the show progressed it really picked up and I got hooked. I need to go back and watch it again at some point because I feel like I missed a lot of the plot lines early in the season due to not paying enough attention. Can't wait for the next season.

Those with Netflix should definitely check it out. I love this concept of a full season of episodes being released at once and streamed on Netflix. I hope more (good) shows do this.

Arrested Development Season 4 will also be released on Netflix in two weeks as well.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've got a couple more episodes to go but love it so far.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

it sucks and you suck

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So you hate Django, Ted, and House of Cards...

What do you like? Twilight and Pretty Little Liars?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I dug it. Main dude makes the series. Love the weird sideways humor.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Watched it when it first came out and loved it. Tried to convince my friends then to watch it but they just now came around and they also love it. I've probably watched the 1st season about 3 times now because I would always watch it with them as well.

Love how they also release all the episodes at once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar