Rumor Horton "insulted" by Titans; will go to Browns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Where would you want to live? Nashville or Cleveland? I think the answer is pretty obvious.

Also, why pick up your family and move for a lateral job offer? It doesn't make sense.

Not to mention the fact that Mularkey could be out mid season and Horton could get his chance to step in. That will never happen with Hugh in the Cleve.

Too many reasons to stay in Tennessee.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

lol.. wish I could rate you "hit the target" multiple times. Folks on FB are a bunch of sunshine pumpin idiots

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Let that scrub walk.... What has he done here, aside from being in big Dick's shadow?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He f*cking sucked as a DC and was basically replaced but the management didn't have the guts to just fire him because of his color.

Do some homework and look at the rankings of his defenses. Nothing to brag about.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You must be the least knowledgeable fan on earth. Between the 4 DCs mentioned in your last 2 posts Schwartz has the best track record. While Horton's defense was a cluster f*ck last year Schwartz had the #2 defense in the nfl in total and scoring defense.

The team owes Horton nothing!

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Nope. Watched every game the past 10 years. The only reason Schwartz's defenses with us were ever any good were because of Albert Haynesworth beasting. He literally has AH to thank for getting the Detroit job. And again, Cecil and Gray both blow too. I'd stay away from all of them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Fanbase finally unified with the displeasure of the Mularkey hire, only to degenerate into this [​IMG], once again. All within 24 hours.... Gotta love GoTitans..... lol :biglaugh:

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Here's what I don't get about this...

Even if the report were true, why would anyone even care? Lol

I'm as mad at our FO as anyone, but I wouldn't be mad at them for "insulting" Horton... That'd be his problem, not theirs.

He is lucky he even got an interview... Maybe he'd be insulted if he was being interviewed for the Rooney Rule and within minutes they inform him they're going with Mularkey. Lol

Horton is useless here anyways... Unless LeBeau retires.

9. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

"Maybe he'd be insulted if he was being interviewed for the Rooney Rule"

Maybe that is why he feels insulted? .... Put on your big boy pants, Horton.
    This is the NFL.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

yall ignorant. Horton been longtime considered one of the best d coordinators in the game, yall think he just forgot how to coach when he crossed the Tennessee state border? Cant wait till he leads another top 10 d next year elsewhere, somewhere with actual talent..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar