Hopes postgame donkey comments

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I have only ever heard such whiney from the ponies Gayton. CH was gripping and moaning about everyting. It was embarassing as a Titan fan. Its different if fans sound like that.

http://www.titansonline.com/news/ar...e-Quotes/45a8a82e-117f-4bc0-b829-a2f1c6f4d292

Not saying I disagree with him, but it should have been Fisher/CC/Reinfeld ect comming to his defense. And maybe they will I don't know.

Well Titans radiio link really does not come across as whiney as he did live. It also made no mention of CH crying that PI should be 15 yards ect...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I didn't see anything wrong with it.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah... what'd he say wrong?

4. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Yeah, I didn't have a problem with it.

I love when they ask VY about the play-calling.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you didn't hear it. He was whinning like a little girl.

That Titan Radio link is all I could find. They ommitted him whinning about PI should be 15 yards and the tone in his voice don't come across in the quotes.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

the hell are you talking about?

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I am takling about CHs postbgame radio interview that he was whinning and gripping throughout. If you didn't hear it - and obviously yall didn't then the quotes don't do it juistice.

I have been trying for an hour too find and audio link, but cannot. I heard it live and it was winging at a major league level.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He's right.

We're playing offense like this is 1999 and we have Eddie George. Our defense is playing really well, but we can't play with the same offensive game plan that we had 10 years ago because CJ isn't that type of back. The offense ends up with 3rd and long, runs a draw, and the defense is right back out there.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree. They left out the part where he said that the D has to play perfect for 70 plays. Again I definatly agree with him, but he was whinning.

10. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

That makes sense. I can imagine that given the right tone, those quotes could sound a lot different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar