Hope someone else is watching Lebron choke again

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I didn't say it was good

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think James could take Reed today, especially with NBA refs working the court. I mean James could lean on Reed pretty hard seeing as Reed is like 107 years old and Reed probably lacks burst without his walker

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Only part of the game I got to see was the closing minutes of the first half.

Was the officiating seriously worse than it has been?... Because I felt like the refs flat out gave game 2 and 3 to the Heat at the end.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

And how many 4th quarter points for LeBron?

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think Lebron has 6 in the 4th -- missed several, but hit a couple of big shots.

I thought the officiating was pretty average. Duece has established that he may have a bit of bias on the topic.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

I think he had 5.. 2 pts after he got hurt and a 3 a little after

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't follow the NBA closely. I am only watching this series because of the huge azz-print that Lebron left on Cleveland with his "LeBron's Choice" special. I only wish chit on him ever since.

I don't usually complain about officiating because I do believe that calls usually balance out- especially in a series versus one game. But watching this series re-affirms why I don't care about the NBA. I've never seen such blatant, shameless, unmitigated one sided calls in LeBron's and Wade's favor. It appears my NBA following friends are right when they tell me- "it's always been that way in the NBA, the big names get the calls because refs figured if HE mised the shot he MUST have been fouled."

Furck the NBA. I've never liked the game much and I like it even less now. If NBA fans, media and the general public want to heap glory upon a furck-nut turd stain like LeBron and HAND him a title, then so be it. I don't want any part of it. I'm not watching any more.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He was 1 of 2 on free throws towards the beginning of the quarter. IBZOMGHESTERRIBLEMYLITTLESISTERHITSHERFREETHROWS!!!!!1111ONEONEoneeleven

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If you can watch this and say it's "pretty average" officiating... whoa.

Look, I denied the NBA being fixed for the longest as a Lakers fan. Sacremento Kings fans were just making excuses... at the time. Then I actually went back and watched it. It was undeniable. And now we're seeing it all over again. The NBA has no shame. They were going to get Lebron his ring one way or another.

Thus the reason they veto'd the Chris Paul to Lakers trade.

This one was in the books from day 1.

And this officiating was way worse than games 2 and 3. Believe it or not.

Tim Legler is letting them have it.

My question is- why doesn't Durant get the same calls Lebron gets? They act as if he's a no one compared to Lebron. Do I need to remind anyone who the scoring champ (3Xs straight now) of the NBA is?

James Harden had the best free-throw rate among guards in the NBA...

well it all of a sudden stopped once they started playing Miami.

Odd?

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Then you are in the vast minority as the officiating favoring the cHeat has been painfully obvious for awhile now. I think it really flared up when the Pacers almost beat them, and then the refs gave the cHeat games 2 and 7 in the Boston series. And then it's obviously been handed to the cHeat every time they've won in this series.

Of course, they also gave OKC one of the games against the Spurs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar