Hope may be done

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Sorry, but I totally disagree. That was a huge tackle for a loss on 4th down. I don't care how the tackle looked.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Smith most likely. he actually played alot. i really like Campbell on special teams as well. Tommie is fast and big. i would cross-train him at safety and corner.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Griff is actually pretty good, he doesn't hit like a linebacker...because guess what. He's not a line backer. He doesn't blow his coverage often which is fine for me.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Completely agree.

5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

He is one of my favorite players....he admits to some inconsistency occasionally.
    He has also been burned by his DBs in blown coverage and hand offs over the top before.

When he is on....he is the man. Just needs to be "on" all the time.
    And I think he DOES hit like a linebacker at times. When there is a "big hit" downfield....it is usually him. Hammered a few guys on kick/ punt coverage to. That was one of the things he was known for at Texas when the combine and draft evaluations started.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar