Home Field *Advantage*

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nate42104, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Imagine that... A GODell inspired rule that is open to interpretation.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I agree.

If the fans (and not to put all this on the fans, of course) could make LP Field a place that nobody (but the Titans) wanted to play at, the team's schedule could be broken down as simple as this.

Win all your home games. Split your road games.

12-4. First Place.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it really is that siimple, but going unbeaten at home is no small task. Makes the 13 straight to open the stadium one of those that will be hard to break.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I went to the Chargers game last year(regular season) and alot of people were leaving(the rain). Pretty much the whole row in front of me was empty. So when SD was on their winning drive I started hitting the chairs(like banging them against each other) and everyone stared at me as I was yelling "defense"?!?

5. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Let's merge this thread with the one where we are saying where our season tickets are, and find someone in each section who can get the crowd going this year.

It makes games much more enjoyable and most importantly, puts a bigger number in the win column for the team.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I can get the crowd going.

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

The Burner will get the crowd going!!!1!

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this thread is nauseating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar