Hoge: on Pittsburgh radio re: Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sunshine, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why bash hoge when we have bozos starting threads about moving vince to WR ot TE? These are titan fans saying that.

2. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yes I did, and yes I do.

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Hate isn't the point.
    I don't hate VY.
    But if he can't identify coverages better than a couch potato Madden player, then he can't be an effective QB in the NFL.

And this is something that the team can test. Without putting him in another game.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i dont hate VY, but we dont want him as a Qb either. if we had a Defence like the Rams VY would have been benched a long time ago.

it's relxing to know if we need a 4th Q 2 minute drill in a big game that we have Collins and his arm.

6. smili

smili Starter

thanks for posting. good point of reference. There's more behind the story based on some things McClain has said. this fits into that theme.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Nope I was right there with Hoge from the start. I just think it is funny now that some people are starting to believe him.

I have always said Young is a running QB and not a passing QB. I had rather have a QB who can pass. That is why you have RB's!!!

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

you, ma ma ma maaaake me haaa-paaay

poor vince.. he's just too simple..

you, ma ma ma maaaake me haaa-paaay

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't give a rat's arse that Hoge doesn't think Young can be an NFL QB. Maybe he won't. But the stuff in this interview is border-line slander and unprofessional.

He claimed Fisher told him he didn't want Young. Even if it were the truth, does anyone think Fisher wanted Hoge to repeat it on a radio show?

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Merrile Hoge has been vehemently attacking VY since he was drafted. I don't have any clue why he has it out for Vince, but I agree with Jeff, it has bordered on unprofessional many times.

And personally, I could care less what Hoge says, he was a mediocre NFL QB and is an equally mediocre NFL commentator.

The only reason he was ever paired up with Jaws was because the producers knew it would simply make Jaws look that much better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar