Hmm Ok bye bye Davis and Smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

How did it not work out? They went 11-5 and won the division. Did losing Conklin have any impact at all on last season? #3 offense in the NFL. We have offense to spare. You want to crack on him for defense, he has that coming. But you are butt hurt over Jack Conklin? Now Davis and Smith. I didn’t want to lose them but we have them to lose. We needed defense and we are getting it.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

ok. Let’s see how the overall team next year work out. Willing wait before I throw skeets. Are you?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yeah he was what he was. But when our QB play became consistent so did he.

I liked him. Probably one of my more favorite human beings to put on the two tone blue. But JRob’s done a good job of finding WR’s IMO.

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

So if we still had Conklin we would still be good? I’m confused. I’m asking you how losing Conklin hurt us.

5. Riverman

hey- we’re ALL titans fans here and want them to be great. But to answer your question, we wasted. 1st round pick to an all pro (on our team AND the team that picked him up) with a 1st round pick that played 4 snaps before we cut him. So in response to your question “How you like like JRob now?” I’ll answer “I’ll wait and tell you next year.”

6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

That’s fair... but don’t act like he isn’t doing his job. His job is to give Vrabel a team he can win with. He is doing that.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Riverman

Oh no- never acted like or said he wasn’t doing his job. Re-read each of my posts.

8. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I understand.., you think he is doing it badly. Because of some weird man crush you have on Conklin. Or on 1st round picks. Teams have to make decisions. 1st round picks are the most expensive you have. They can’t always all stay. Beasley was a 1st round pick. How did that work out? Conklin was retained because he thought he sucked. It was because we couldn’t afford him. It didn’t hurt the offense, meaning they were right to make that move.

9. Riverman

uhh ok. You’re now projecting chit on me I never said and is erroneous. All good here, but I’m out on defending misrepresentation.

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I’ve asked you to state your opinion. You are forcing me to just base it on what you say. You are bent out of shape because of losing draft picks picks or some such after their rookie deals. Good god man... state what you are trying to say. Everybody thinks you hate JRob. You either do or don’t. But don’t get made when people can’t tell what you are thinking,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar