History Says We Lose Week One...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Huck Fistory

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

History said it was over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor...

[​IMG]

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I was just thinking of Bluto the other day. That's crazy...
    I bet there is a thread on the Jags official board about this thread.. anytime the Jags come up here a thread pops up there... screw history. Young takes command in week 1. When was VY ever our week 1 starter? Let the history garbage stop there... you can't predict a Presidential Election by a Redskins score either... Young is NOT McNair. McNair was never the practice addict that Vince is. Vince is addicted to improvement. This is Young's chapter in Titans history. He will define who he is for himself.

Also... we will win that damn game. I believe that.

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

History says thats its time we win in Week 1!!!

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Glad to be met with such optimism. I hope it's true this weekend. I'm ready for us to start a new chapter, to make a statement. Go Titans!

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

:rotfl: True that. :jagsbite:

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I like our chances to change history up this game. Our team has seen improvement over the offseason. Their O-Line is horrendous, and is why they chose to start their mobile QB (and get rid of Leftwich), who never got to work with the first string offense during preseason. They are suffering with their safeties, though Nelson could be ready to go for the opener, and might make a difference. The Jags still view Young as only a run threat, and play accordingly. They are very aggressive on the D-Line. I would love to see Young bounce outside several plays, only to screen to White.

8. BudAdams

I love the optimism. I am so pumped for Sunday!!!@!

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

You going to make sure your nurses make you some two-tone blue apple sauce?

10. BudAdams

....with gold flakes stirred in. Also, a side of shredded 20 dollar bill casserole.

its my game day routine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar