Hire Wade Bud!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Defensive minded coach. Players coach. Defense wins championships.

He can bring in an offensive coordinator suited for VY's talents - 1 year experiment. If VY is as good as most think 1 year is enough. Let the 2011 record dictate his future. 8-8 record or better, stay with VY.

Bud can right a wrong. He fired Bum, he can hire his son, Wade. Luv Ya Blue!

VY sealed his fate with Jeff. Jeff should not have to coach him anymore. Let Jeff go. If he is as good a coach as he thinks he is, he will get hired pronto.

Jeff sealed his fate with the organization. My way or no way. No doubt VY has a lot of fault with what happened, but Jeff obviously pushed some buttoms.

It's a win-win. Jeff gets a new start. VY gets a new start (albeit 1 year to prove himself worthy). And the fans get...(well we can't all win).

:ha:

2. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

please lord no.....

3. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

As a fan, that is probably my biggest fear. Wade Phillips as head coach.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Wade has a higher winning percentage than fisher.

5. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Which is why neither should be our head coach next season. I'm not in favor of bringing Fisher or Vince back.

6. SchindlersFist

SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

...You should lose your posting privileges after this...fisher may be lame but there is not a more lame duck man than wade phillips

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Rumors has it that Wade Phillips will be the DC for the Texans.

8. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

That is a great hire in my opinion. He is a very very good DC. Would have liked to have him here in the same position, just not as a head coach.

9. vinceisalive

vinceisalive Camp Fodder

I live in Dallas. Wade was an atrocious HC. No leadership skills. No understanding of the offense. Soft personality.

10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

If we hire a defensive minded coach, that would be just dumb. If that were the case I'd just say we keep Fisher.

This league is about offense, we need an offensive minded coach... cough, cough, Jim Harbaugh.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar