Hill To Start

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Looks like Finny is subbing in for Harper.

Don't cry.

3. Is simon playing????????????????????????????????????????? and a silly ????

I'm in college and I'm a freshman, but i don't understand what holidays they get off, so does anybody have classes on Labor Day???

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

This is going to be cool. Will Rey Rey prove hes starting material or will he fail miserably? One things for sure if he lets a td go I'm deleting him from facebook..

Good to see Finny in there... btw speaking of "Finny" wtf is his nickname around here? Ive heard so far.. Cort , Finn , Finny , Cinnamon , and one more that I cant think of.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No classes on Labor Day. Your campus should be closed monday. And wtf, Jeff Fisher just absolutely refuses to put Finnegan and Griffin on the field at the same time. I'm getting pretty annoyed.

6. Deuce Wayne

Courtegan Finniland
    Different people call him different things. 'C-Finn' seems like a popular one, but I don't think there's one set in stone, so it doesn't really matter. It's just a shorter way of saying his name and allowing people to still understand who you're talking about.

7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Yeah, Simon is in for a bit today.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Beanie Wells > Mike Hart

Just had to throw that in here really fast. Sorry. Cant help myself when I see a Michigan fan. Grr

9. Deuce Wayne

Mike Hart = Heisman. And whoever Beanie Wells is can enjoy the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar