Highlights

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Obviously the two TD drives in the 4th sandwiched by a great Defensive series.

B Wade,Givens both looked like upgrades at WR.
    VY gave the O a pulse prior to the INT.
    T Henry, his yards per carry ave doesn't show how he kept drives alive. I liked his play a lot,Brown could not have got those TD's or 1st downs.

T Rac calling time out for KFC was priceless :rotfl:

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

That was a great T-Rac moment!
    1 second on the play clock and KFC finally takes T-Rac's advice.
    This will be a great season for T-Rac. I want the youtube link for the T-Rac video.

Nugent was another contender fro Titans MVP.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Really? Brown had 3 FD to Henry's 2 and an additional 4 runs that gave 2nd and short (4 yards or less). Henry did well punching in the football in the redzone and picking up a FD despite bad blocking, but to insinuate he outperformed Brown is just wrong.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Not my intention to do so Vig, I guess I wasn't exactly clear but I meant his short yardage toughness. He was given a job to do & he did it very well IMO

5. I agree with you there Childress, he got the job done, and that's what you ask for near the goal-line...I think Brown needs to improve his running style though, his body is too open...

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Fisher said CB was tired at the end of the game.

CB is now officialy tired after 16 carries

7. well, good thing we have lendale waiting in the wings

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I didn't catch that T-Rac thing, what happened?

One bright point was definitely B Wade. He gave alot of effort after the catch and kept the drive alive one a couple of occasions.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Collins was completly unaware of the play clock and T-Rac started calling a timeout for him by making the timeout "T" at the back of the EZ.

Great our brand new starting QB takes gameday advice from a rodent.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If we have players that aren't tired at the end of the game they should be fired, because they're obviously not leaving every ounce of energy on the field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar