Hey Titans fans. Enjoy Butler and Dion.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lol Spygate, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol Spygate

lol Spygate Starter

Since were losing a ton of FAs I'm glad its at least to a likable team. It sucks the way Butler left but I'm glad he's getting seriously paid now. He will forever be a Pats legend. Just for some insight- Butler is a feisty and emotional player that is particularly good at shutting down one of the best WRs in the league in Antonio Brown- so Steelers games should be fun for you guys. He only gets abused by WRs that have a significant height advantage.

There was a much better version of this commercial but apparently copywrite trolls have removed it:

And then there's Dion Lewis, who embarrasses entire defenses:

Whose also had particularly good games vs. one of your division rivals-

On a somewhat unrelated note, I feel for when you guys have to pay Lewan. With the amount of money the Giants just paid to get Solder from us (62 MILLION!), he's going to break the bank.

• Cheers Cheers x 7
    • High Five High Five x 3
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

thanks man!

And yeah, Lewan going to be expensive, but worth it.

One of the few smart moves the old GM made was taking Lewan in the first round.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Heard Butler might get benched Opening Game.

• LOL LOL x 4
  4. lol Spygate

lol Spygate Starter

Only if you guys sign the elite talent that is Jordan Richards and start him in Butler's place.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Lewis highlights are my favorite thing to youtube right now!

And if he keeps 33 somehow I will be buying that jersey!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If I were him Id leave the 33 in New England. 33 in TN has some bad history.

I bet he tries to get 28 from Muhammad, he wore that in college and as an Eagle.

7. Young54

Young54 Starter

Not that the number matters at all... Griffin gets a lot of crap in these parts but he was a more than solid player.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

yea maybe for a season or two, dude was terrible most the time tho

and forget Grifin, what about Jarrett Payton? Trash. Ray Jackson, trash. Greg Comella, trash as well. Michael Booker, trash. Anthony Dorsett trash.

#33 is cursed..

RIP Tye Smith, may God have mercy on your soul

#8 JCBRAVE, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  9. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

We could go by any number on this team and say its trash aside from our core group of All Time Titans.

Lay off my 33, Brave!!!

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

most numbers you can at least find 1 good player for, not #33 tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar