Hey Floyd!! NEWS FLASH!! TITANS HAS-BEENS ARE 4-0!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tungtide, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Floyd, you might want to get some Mrs. Dash to put on that crow (or raven) you are currently eating.

(Am I the only one that thinks Floyd may be suffering from a Jerry Krause-like brain drain?)

2. Like Reese had any real choice in cutting those guys. Them's the breaks when it comes to the salary cap...

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That's right.

We may be paying for it, now. But, we'll have our time again.

4. Tungtide

There are always choices folks. Other teams have rebuilt from salary cap issues without falling nearly as far as we have. Perhaps Steve would have stayed for less money if we had kept Mason or Justin M. Maybe Eddie would still be productive and playing if we hadn't traded Lorenzo Neal (who Wycheck has said is a Hall Of Fame caliber full back). It's all about choices. How does Dungy keep putting a team out there? How does Cower keep his foundation together? It just doesn't add up to purely salary cap.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Hind-sight is 20/20 my friend. All part of the business, hate it or love it.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Titans wouldn't be winning, even with Steve.

McNairs success in Baltimore only proves what the Titans need, A DEFENSE!

7. Tungtide

Sucks to be us

8. Tungtide

OR a Defensive Coordinator

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Is this another one of those "let's see how many grown men can act like a little girly crybaby" threads? whoopie. My advice to anyone reading this is to take your arse beatings like a man. There is way too much whining going on. I agree there is not enough winning but can't we at least drop one to the Texans before we sound like we're completely soft?

[​IMG]

Lets try to hang tough like Lewis okay? I don't want to hear Bobby go wee-wee all the way home... so go to the market, get some roast beef... make a sandwich. Start smoking cigarettes. There's no sense in getting the ole tightie whities in a wad over some FA's that have life after Titanhood... so what?

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Keep Hope Alive
    Keep Hope Alvie

Thank God Almighty
    We Must Keep Hope Alive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar