Hester AP "All-Pro" returner- not Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Whatever, Hester is ill, if anyone's gonna be it over Pacman it should be him. I think though that if Pacman had returned kicks all season and didn't have like half of his punt returns called back he would've had a bunch more TDs than Hester.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that and the Bears Played 12 NFC games... :hmm:

is it just me or do NFC teams suck when compared to AFC teams? :yes:

Giants and Eagles... playoffs? :suspect:

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I agree. Hester is good, but Pacman is something else. There's really no comparision.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

well, at least Pacman has coverage skills...

he's not a one trick pony like Hester.

The Bears aren't even sure if they are going to be able to use him outside of special teams.

5. very true bipolar, and pacman has had a few called back, and will probably start returning kickoffs from now on, especially since when he did against the jets we were starting at the 50 just about everytime lol

6. smili

smili Starter

Maybe I'm too close to it, but I wouldn't sit Pac down to put anybody else in the league in for punt returns - unless you just wanted a fair catch. He doesn't seem as scary to me on kickoff returns, but punt returns are some of the best plays of the game now.

7. titandude24

titandude24 Guest

I think if he gets more kick return chances we will see he's just as dangerous there as well.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

You are right. Imagine what Hester could have done if he played on a team that gave up 10 more points per game like the Titans? The Titans gave up 46 TDs to Chicago's 29.

Still, had Pac been our KO returner all the time (Wade had 50 KRs for the year compared to Pac's 20) Pac would have blown Hester away as the better return man and would have had at least one more TD. Pac is better IMO than Hester although Hester is obviously pretty good.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Like a man named Daunte Hall. Can't catch.

Listen though. Until we do something really big like winning a superbowl this team will never get national exposure. Just pretend like we didn't have Vince Young. You think ESPN and everyone else would talk about us,no. Because this is a small market team. We just have to face it.

10. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

True. Pacman has more tricks than Hester, who is a pony.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar