Here's the good news..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

People here get too bent put of shape over stats. The run game was shut down because the D sold out on stopping the run. Locker looked great because the defense sold out on stopping the run. Yes he was playing great, but that was because the Jets felt he couldn't beat them throwing it. They were wrong. I don't see a step back for us at all. Fitz is more than capable of throwing the ball, and when the whole burden of winning the game isn't on his shoulders the turnovers should go down. People respect his ability to throw which should open up the run game and I see CJ going off in the next couple games.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hes joking

Hes crushed his boy Brandon Weeden sucks

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I don't think much will change from a defensive point of view. Teams will still zero in on the run without our starting QB, therefore the run will still struggle IMO -- And I'm not sure Fitz can move the ball like Locker was.

4. Brew City

Here is a metaphor.

Let's say you are dating a chick online. The pics she sends are smokin hot. But your buddies keep telling you she is a dude.

Well, finally, after years of "dating" she is coming to visit. She steps out of the car, and is just starting to appear to be everything you hoped...it ends up being her friend. She's not as attractive, but has a great personality. She says the girl you've been waiting for will be here in a couple weeks. You mess around with her and have a good time with her, but she isn't long term relationship material. After those couple weeks your dream girl shows up and is everything you could imagine and more and you live happily ever after.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Heres an idea, stop messing with fat bltches online

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and dudes, unless its GoTitans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Brew City

What makes you say that? You haven't even seen him play a relevant down yet. He entered the game up a ton without first team reps with the whole gameplan being run out the clock. And it's not like he liked horrible either.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Because I think Locker has made the most of average pass protect -- Something I'm worried Fitzy can't do. Trust me, I'm rooting for the guy as hard as any Titan fan, and I do have some hope. Just not a lot.

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

The problem with this analogy is that what if in an unexpected twist the friend turns out to be a dude and tells you after you already messed with her/him and shows you his bronies for life shirt. In a fit of rage and confusion you attempt to commit sepukku like any self-respecting Samurai warrior would. Then Jake Locker shows up and is all like "psyche, it was just a muscle strain all along" "p.s. you're gay now". What what were we talking about?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar