Here's the good news..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

:stfu:

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Here is a metaphor.

Let's say you are dating a chick online. The pics she sends are smokin hot. But your buddies keep telling you she is a dude.

Well, finally, after years of "dating" she is coming to visit. She steps out of the car, and is just starting to appear to be everything you hoped... and she gets hit by a bus.

Is it that we just lost a Peyton Manning caliber QB? No. it is just that we all have a lot emotionally invested in this guy. For two and a half years, he's been a tease. Hot and cold. And it just finally looked like he might be turning a corner, and taking us toward the promised land.

After what, five or six years of being an irrelevant afterthought, we were getting attention. We were gonna be a spotlight game against an undefeated team with a hot young quarterback.

And now we are a good young defense paired with an offense that can't run, and is likely to become a turnover machine.

It just sucks. I feel like I just left a strip club... disappointed and unsatisfied.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Are...you me?

Couldn't of said it better

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

^ "Here is a metaphor.

Let's say you are dating a chick online. The pics she sends are smokin hot. But your buddies keep telling you she is a dude.

Well, finally, after years of "dating" she is coming to visit. She steps out of the car, and is just starting to appear to be everything you hoped... and she gets hit by a bus."

ROFL

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I totally know where you're coming from. It sucks no doubt. I was looking forward to seeing Locker's development as much as anyone. But it is what it is. And we know how unpredictable this league can be. We might not miss a beat while Locker's gone. He might be back in 4 weeks and pick up right where he left off. We just don't know.

All this doom and gloom stuff around here is just driving me crazy though. And I think that's saying a lot coming from me. We have a very, very good TEAM. Locker was hardly putting the team on his back and carrying them to victory.

This is the best team we've had since AT LEAST 2008, with or without Jake Locker. So IDK about you guys, but I'm still super excited about this season.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Punk meet me at exxon

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I'm talking about when Peyton was there but injured.. you know.. when they went like 0-31

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

oh snap its on!!!!

9. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Fitz is going to go all '99 Neil O'Donnell while Jake recovers.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Im looking forward too JL comming off the bench at halftime of the lamb game - give fishface the ol' Dejavoo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar