Here Is How To Fix The Titans Offense Right Now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I'm taking the Colts and the points, who ever gets them!

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Agreed. The writing has been on the wall for the past few weeks. New coaching staff. Same old stubbornness.

To your points...

1. I say give TO a look. If you think he can help even a little bit sign him. Give him a cheap 1-year deal where you can cut him without much of a hit if need be.

2. I know outright benching CJ at this point probably isn't going to happen. But I say we go with a 50/50 split (or heck, even a 33/33/33 split) for a few games and just see what happens. Why not? Maybe we get a spark. Maybe we don't. But we can all see what we're currently doing simply isn't working.... at all. Why continue banging our heads against the wall?

3. This absolutely MUST happen. I know pass protection has been good this season and they don't want to mess with that chemistry. But run blocking has been dreadful. I'd rather have average pass blocking and average run blocking than above-average pass blocking and piss poor run blocking. At least if we're going to continue to try to run the offense through CJ.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

We are all knocking the offense. What about the defense. Damn, do I miss Vaden Bosch and Babit. (I kinda miss Fat Albert right now). Whatever happened to scaring the pants off a QB with your D-line? If you chase that multi-million dollar QB around a little, he will make mistakes trying to stay healthy.
    I like that new big-man Smith on the front line. If we had a couple more of those guys we would make those backs run east and west instead of up the middle.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Defense sucks too, but Babin aint helping anyone win any games.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

The first thing Coach Munchak needs to do is admit that our offense is broken. Expecting these weak links to miraculously turn things around is stupid.

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Munchak is dumb if he thinks things will just turn around.I thought he would be different but Fisher is rearing its ugly head.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I know nobody in this thread has said this, but I'm tired of people on the radio or TV saying that our WR corps are ok going forward because we'll get back Britt next year. I just don't think we can depend on him to be healthy until he plays an entire season. Depending on him is what got us into this mess to start with, because we have no other capable WR who can step up and be a true number 1. Can you imagine Britt on the field with Bowe or Blackmon/Jeffrey? Even if one of them goes out you still have the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar