Henry’s Foot Injury Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Afc46, Nov 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I heard many Dolphins fans were scared chitless, paranoid Henry would somehow play this week and wreck their hopes of keeping the Dolphins streak alive.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

If not for Covid I would bet he would have played some!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Somehow doubt that.. Dolphins fans are as fake and fickle as they come. Even worse than the LA Chargers and LA Rams.

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

No, that’s what I saw today watching a Dolphins/Titans preview video earlier today on YouTube from their perspective. They would not want to face a fresh Henry coming back, no doubt.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Henry strikes fear into all opponents. Ask Josh Norman and the entire Jags defense.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Like I said I don't watch basketball..from what I see he doesn't deserve that title

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

22 years since our SB vs Rams
    #22 returns

It's our year!

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I saw on the news last night that yet another piece of Josh Norman's soul had been discovered. It's peculiar, because the first 14 pieces were discovered in South America. This newest piece was found near Chernobyl. According to those present, a small 5th finger imprint was found imbedded with the piece. Scientist are baffled on how it ended up there. The new discovery blows the latest excepted theories out of the water, and has turned the science upside down.

• LOL LOL x 3
  9. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

[​IMG]Anybody else see this report on Facebook about Henry running at full speed and set to come back in playoffs

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

Happy new year: I’m told Derrick Henry is working out solo at the Titans facility full speed this week with no sign of any limp. He’s on track to be back full go for the playoffs

per Clay Travis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar