Henry’s Foot Injury Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Afc46, Nov 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

Best case this is a hairline type fracture. Everything I have seen its 8-10 week recovery with surgery. That puts him able to come back around week 17 or 18. With the extra game this year he may get in a game before the playoffs. That would be very important so he can get a few touches before we start the playoffs.

We need to win 4 maybe 5 games from here on out to guarantee a playoff spot. We still have two left against the Texans and 1 against the Jags. All winnable without Henry. Plus throw in the dolphins so there 4 very winnable game right there. I think we can pull 2 more wins against the Saints, Rams, Pat's, 49ers, and Steelers without Henry. If we had Henry I would think it was a likely for us to go 8-1 or 7-2 from here on out. Still very likely we win 5 games of these 9 though.

#121 Titans23, Nov 1, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

only 1 left vs tarpkitties but point taken

3. Carp

Carp Starter

Pre-Game Thread - Game 8: Titans @ Colts

Some pretty interesting opinions in this thread regarding Henry's workload. Wonder if anyone is rethinking that opinion now. I guess getting DH that record was more important....

• Troll Troll x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Foreman is gone.

5. Carp

Carp Starter

The more opportunities you have, the more opportunities there are for injury, regardless if it's a freak injury or workload related. Many of us said before the season that we needed to adjust our offense a bit and DH needed to have a lighter load with the added 17th game. Well now we're forced to change our offense half way into the season and we have no DH for the rest of the regular season.

Hopefully with the easy 2nd half schedule, we can secure a 1st round bye. A healthy and fresh DH could be really bad for opposing teams.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Peterson was at the World Series in Houston. He looked good visually and spry.

7. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Henry has the heart of a lion- if he can come back and help the team, he will. If not, they had better discover some added chemistry in the passing game, as well as bolstering the run game.

8. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

And none of this factors in Tannehill appeared to be somewhat injured at the end of the Colts game.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I don’t know the answer to that. No one does. How will he do with 5 WR sets? Against 3 man fronts? Stacked boxes is a double edged sword. When Henry doesn’t run they rush. Now they drop more into coverage and THill has more time to throw? I don’t know. We haven’t seen it. But we are about to

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar