Henry Ruggs charged with DUI resulting in death

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by steverife, Nov 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane Grimes

Shane Grimes Starter

Isn't this exactly what Delanie Walker spent his free time trying to get through to players. Including the idea of each team having a chauffeur service?

He definitely deserves time behind bars for this.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

i think we can expect to see more of this kind of thing coming out of the Raiders.

Early 20 year olds with more money than they've ever seen, going to Las Vegas? Strip joints, legal prostitution an hour away, illegal prostitution on the strip, gambling.. yeah i can see more issues showing up

they need a hardass in charge.. though they just fired one

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

its pretty real shytty to the dead persons family

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Hope you never have a son or daughter, grandkid, or parent who is killed by a drunk driver. If you do, you will realize how asinine your post truly is. I would drop this team like a rock if they did something so cringeworthy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

What!? He killed a person because of his stupidity and selfishness...no way should the Titans or any team give him that opportunity....put yourself in the family of the woman he killed shoes, she's not coming back in 1-2 years

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Absolutely not justifying this in any sort of way and obviously he could have used Uber...

... but the services provided by the team and the league are kind of bunk. They are supposed to be anonymous, but you hear all these stories about the team bringing it up against them at contract time. You want a long term deal, you were getting a DD on a Tuesday kind of thing. So the vets tell the rookies to not use those.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Call up John Whick, a dog was involved too.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

No. Simple as that.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I lost a first cousin who was killed by a drunk driver…it was devastating to the family…my son has my cousins name…Ruggs messed up big big time and he should pay the price…he will live with what he did for the rest of his life…I believe in forgiveness and think that after he does the time that he should be allowed to be a productive citizen.

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

While I disagree the titans should do anything with him, pending his prison sentence, he absolutely will get another shot in the NFL if he only a couple years removed or less.
    NFL teams don’t care and for the most part, the fans don’t care as long as the player is productive. Some will talk like they care, but won’t really do anything about it either. note all the Steeler fans that “boycotted” after signing Vick. I’m sure those 4-5 fans have also come back since his departure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar