Henry puts last season behind him....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you suck Henry.

2. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

I liked that gymnastic, balance beam, forward flip he did in an attempt to score a TD against Houston last Dec. Ya know, the one where he had stepped outta bounds.
    I don't remember much else he did...Still I wish the guy well...He's had his problems. At least now, he's big enough now to admit that he caused alot of them

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

McGahee exposed a weakness. It seems kinda odd that once this weakness was exposed that he dropped from a +1500 yard back to a ~400 yard back.

Buffalo threw him at us and we got caught like trout in a farm. If anyone cared they would go back and ask the coaches at Buffalo why they dropped him, but no ones does. I bet the reasons would be basically what we are seeing right now. If this guy cost more on our cap I would ride him all season but he doesn't.

Henry maybe has another 2~3 seasons in him. I can not believe after what McGahee said and did to him that some one did not pull him aside and say "what the f*ck man! NFL - Not For Losers. Shape up!" I am sure the conversation would be more extensive but that is the gist. Then he gets a drug abuse 4 gamer??!!

Text book case of a bust. We have had enough busts on our team. If we could get anything to get out of this hornets nest I would not be disappointed.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

henry was one of the few players on the bills offense that was worth a damn. the bills just picked the player on the board with the most talent during the draft. unfortunately for henry willis panned out and henry got injured. the coaches stuck with the hot runningback for that year and henry became expendable.

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Well, I really hope he's dedicated this year. He actually did OK in the second half last year, in fact, he led the NFL in 4th quarter YPC. Might be some sort of an irrelevant stat, but at least it's something to go on...

6. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

well not to mention he is somewhat out of trouble he gets a clean start this year, so maybe just maybe all that was

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

:thumb:

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

661 yards and 12 games missed over 2 seasons. If he was the best Buffalo has to offer I feel sorry for Buffalo.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

You should feel sorry for Buffalo. Most of us do.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

And he hasn't been in the end zone (except in warm-ups) since 2003.
    [​IMG]
    UNBELIEVABLE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar