Henry puts last season behind him....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2006607250367

Sounds positive, but hopes it's not fluff. Not eating breakfast? Too much sugar? Sounds like he's be in better shape just by keeping up with a better diet.

Interesting that he was around 230 last year, and looked a little slow. He really didn't look his 215 listed weight. Hopefully around 220 is the ticket....if he's still here, which I think he will be.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

So what is his excuse for 2004?

I hope he is in shape this season and ready to play. I have really lost faith in this guy. I thought we wasted our 3rd rounder this draft for him.

I guess a positive attitude is better then nothing.:hmm:

3. i like Henry i just hope he can come in and have a productive yr and cut down on his fumbling problems

4. Travis Henry doesn't have fumbling problems like he used to a few years ago.

5. he didnt have any fumbling problems

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

His baggage probably brings him up to 240 lbs, 242. About there.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

willis mcgahee.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He played part of the season injured.

He's always been able to run hard, he did it last year. He really looked a step slower last year though, but hopefully that was the weight. Seems popular to bad mouth him now, but I still think that trade can have some value.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you suck Henry.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

No, its been popular since he got strike two in the substance abuse dept with a 4 game suspension. But I agree, he was great in college and one year in Buffalo (before they finally gave up on him). That was worth a third round pick. These make it really easy to see his talent:

[​IMG]

All bitterness aside, I'll be a huge Henry fan WHEN HE EARNS IT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar