Henry getting time!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JR1980, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

This is a no brainer. Use Murray early on, and in passing downs, and use Henry to spell, short yardage, and goal line work.

The trick is you can use Henry to spell more often than normal backs. That keeps both fresh so that when you get to the 4Q they can smash.

Don't worry about how many carries each get. Don't force it. Just use who works when they're needed.

2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I was even disappointed in Byard but now I'm glad we got him. I really wanted a top corner and a fast receiver (Braxton Miller) in the first 3 rounds.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Robinson would never take Miller,,he just got rid of one project at WR remember

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I was really happy with the pick and felt he solved a big need. It's a shame that he's been lacking so far though. Honestly thought he could have came in and pushed for a starting spot.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Likewise....He is buried like 3-4 there.....Bad news

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

The idea is to wear down the OTHER teams tires.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar