Henry - Getting ready for the Pros

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Prideful, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Full lacy is actually a half lendale

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

My father was a huge baseball and basketball guy but had no interest in football at all. Being from Memphis there were no area team/s to get involved with. At some point I watched Earl Cambell running all over people and I never looked back.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The Alabama Strength and Conditioning coach Scott Cochran is one of the best in the country. He's had months with the Titans. I'm sure if it was an issue then we would know.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Isn't he paid like 800 K to a Million a year?

5. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

Lex Luger had 2% and he never had any problems.

[​IMG]

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Lex had 10 minutes of choreographed bouncing and jumping. Playing football is a very different world. Think of the contact and running. Major cramps from dehydration and exertion.

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I was 8 in '82 when I became a fan. My older brothers liked Tony D., but I was down with Earl.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I saw this a few years back. I am a true believer that Henry was a 4th Quarter Warrior at Bama.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Which is lower than you thought until you realize his salary has increased 337% since being hired and he's getting paid more than 20 head coaches. The guy is legit. ESPN did a special on him a couple years ago.

EDIT: Okay 60 Minutes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar