Henry - Getting ready for the Pros

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Prideful, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

They said he had to put on fat at Bama cause it was too low so they upped his caloric intake and altered his diet.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's in his draft thread

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Yeah... I stayed out of that thread because it was either people bashing him or loving him long time. For the most part.

4. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I love him lol

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This guys gonna be great for us

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I knew he was a big strong kid that could bulldoze some people, but man the way he cuts is unbelievable. I truly envision a future Earl Cambell.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

The table below from the American Council on Exercise shows how average percentages differ according to the specified groups and categories:[1]

DescriptionWomenMen
    Essential fat10–13%2–5%
    Athletes14–20%6–13%
    Fitness21–24%14–17%
    Average25–31%18–24%
    Obese32%+25%+
    Essential fat is the level below which physical and physiological health would be negatively affected. Controversy exists as to whether a particular body fat percentage is better for one's health; athletic performance may also be affected. The leanest athletes typically compete at levels of about 6–13% for men or 14–20% for women. Bodybuilders may compete at ranges even lower than these levels. Certified personal trainers will suggest to male bodybuilders that they aim for a body fat percentage between 2% and 4% by contest time. However it is unclear that such levels are ever actually attained since (a) the means to measure such levels are, as noted below, lacking in principle, are inaccurate, and (b) 4–6% is generally considered a physiological minimum for human males.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Hydro Static body fat testing...
    OK, if you bother to actually read the article it says the AT at Bama said the DH was sub 5% WHEN he got to Bama...not currently....

9. aztitans

aztitans Starter

Earl Campbell is the reason I am a Tennessee Titan/Houston Oiler fan , as a little kid my family moved back an forth from Texas to Arizona, both states were hot beds for Dallas Cowboys fans, but on Thanksgiving day 1979 (I was 7 at the time, but already knew more than Mel Kiper, just kidding) I saw Earl run all over the Cowboys and the Oilers became my team (La Ya Blue). To this day I still see Earl as the best I have seen in real time, Jim Brown agrees, stating he see's himself and then Earl then you can arrange the rest any way you want.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. meekmode

meekmode Starter

he needs to lacy up a tiny bit. but not full lacy, never go fully lacy.

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar