Henry cut and on his way to Denver....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by finz50, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:rolleyes:

how are we getting better again?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Its fun watching our good football team slowly die in a hole.

--Harold Lewis, who represents defensive lineman Kevin Carter, said his client could visit with Coach Jeff Fisher early next week to discuss a return. The Titans have not inquired about another Lewis client, linebacker Ed Hartwell.

--The agent for receiver Brandon Stokley, just released by Indianapolis, said the Titans are not a team that will be involved in courting him.

Are you kidding me?

Come on Dote where the heck are you

Henry please get your arse back in Tennesseee

3. Fry

didnt he tear his achillies or something last year? and he really wasnt all that great with the falcons before that.
    http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/133424 nuff said

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

NOOO I diddnt mean I wanted them guys. Im just saying it seems like were staying clear of everyone. I mean jesus at least call Stallworth or Horn or contact Seattle about D-Jack. I really hope we have a plan. I dont wanna go into the season with 1 reciever that I have confidence in (BJ)

5. Fry

just going after people for the hell of it is not the way to do things either.

6. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Henry Cut and to Visit Broncos

SUMMARY: As expected, RB Travis Henry has been cut by the Titans and is said to be headed to Denver to talk with the Broncos. Henry was scheduled to receive a roster bonus of $8.3 million on Monday that both sides knew would not be paid. The Titans supposedly made an offer to Henry this week but the two sides were not close and both felt allowing Henry to test the market might help set his price with the Titans. Currently the Titans have only LenDale White at RB.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

yeah but going after no one isent the way to do it either.

We have holes to fill. And were not attempting anything.

Like I said before. I seriously hope we have a plan

8. CHope81

CHope81 Guest

what?? i thought we had alot of money to spend on free agents.. and we havent done jack with it. this is garbage

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Thats what ive been saying. We got money. Lets spend some. Were sitting here with our hand up our arses releasing Henry and letting 2 of our starting recievers go. And all were talking to is Kevin Carter? You gotta be kidding me.

No one even say anything cuz you know its true. I dont want none of this "oh just wait its still early"

NO ITS NOT. When you need players you go after them.

Wating is going to proove what? That were cheap?

Its not smart its idiotic. Were going to wait too long and all thats gonna be left is mediocre players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar