Henry Appeal Date Set for Nov 26

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The appeal of RB Chris Henry’s four-game suspension for testing positive for a banned substance will be heard on Nov. 26. “We have filed the appeal and we have the date, and we are going forward,” Henry’s agent said. Henry originally received notification of the suspension on Nov. 3 that he had violated the NFL’s policy against steroids and banned substances because of a supplement in his body that had recently been added to the banned list. The punishment for such a violation is an automatic four-game suspension on the first offense. Henry still has the option of dropping the appeal and serving the four-game suspension any time before the appeal is heard.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Go predator

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Does this mean Brown won't be active for MNF?

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Probably not

If Henry is still available to play then you gotta go with Len and Hen

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Hmm... that's tough - Brown could be very good against the Bronco's D, and his return to Colorado has to be extra motivation for him. But now that Henry is taking over kickoffs it's hard to justify inactivating him.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I have no idea what to expect on Monday. I'd rather have brown active though. It's going to be a run heavy game, and I could see brown breaking some big ones.

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

All I hear is how he was the fastest player at the combine..yada yada yada.. yet every time he gets the ball he's tip toe'ing around instead of running straight ahead with any authority. So who cares... let him take some games off.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

My theory is that the rookie doesn't want to miss a game on MNF. After the game he more than likely will withdraw his appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar